Recruiters and Candidates can expect a better service from a Real Consultant
Are you a client?
Connect with our real talent pipelineFind Out More
Are you a candidate?
Search and register for real jobsFind Out More
£Competitive - £Commission
Real Business events include the hugely successful Growing Business Awards, which have been held in partnership with the CBI for the past 18 years. Real Business also runs established and highly profitable conferences and awards for finance directors and disruptive young businesses and is now looking to expand its portfolio.
£Competitive Salary - £OTE plus 29 days holiday & Group Pension
What you will be doing:
- As a New Business Development Executive you will be tasked with winning new business.
- You will generate new business by making new client sales pitches on a daily basis and sending out client proposals.
- As a New Business Development Executive you will also need to develop good working relationships with key customers and establish their online recruitment needs.
- You will gain and maintain a full understanding of online recruitment, competitive sites and market conditions.
- You will also create innovative ways in which to build business from individual accounts in line with their recruitment strategy.
£Competitive base - £Amazing earning potential and commission scheme
This is a truly exciting opportunity working for the flagship brand as a Senior Sales executive, in amazing London offices along the Southbank.
As a Sales Executive you will be tasked with winning new business.
You will generate new business by making new client sales pitches on a daily basis and sending out client proposals.
£Competitive base - £Commission
• Sale of advertisement space to meet/exceed revenue targets for allocated digital, print and F2F products within The Grocer brand.
• Maximise digital sales opportunities for the newly re-launched thegrocer.co.uk website, with emphasis on developing new revenue streams for both core and non-core areas.
• Undertake individual special projects with full P&L accountability, including sales and production management.
• Maximise sponsorship revenue across all of The Grocer’s events, awards and conferences.
The most refreshing thing about Mike is that he really cares about finding the right role for you and getting to know you as a person. He goes the extra mile to ensure you are prepared throughout the whole process and is definitely the most personable recruitment consultant I have had exposure to in my professional career. I would be happy to recommend Mike to any client or candidate as I know I am putting my contacts in safe hands
Zoe McClymont – Account Director, Jupiter AdvertisingCandidate Testimonial
From a candidate perspective, Mike was a true professional. From his initial approach through to interview stage and final selection, Mike was always upfront, honest, available and made it his job to ensure I was fully informed throughout the process. When then utilising Mike’s skills to help build my team once employed, I found him equally as professional from the other side. As an employer, Mike listened to my needs and requirements and sourced candidates that were relevant to the positions I needed to fill. He also ensured the candidates he sent would be a good fit with the business culture which is just as important as sourcing the right skill set. I fully endorse and recommend Mike from both candidate and employer perspective
Alex Bebbington – Commercial Director, William ReedCandidate testimonial