We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Recruiter:||Impact Radius c/o Real Recruitment & Brightshade|
|Posted:||Tuesday 22 August 2017|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £27,000 + uncapped OTE circa £45,000 in year 1|
About our client:
Looking to be a part of an amazing team at a fast growing company?
Do you have a passion for cutting edge technology?
Want the opportunity to interface with the largest brands in the world?
Come join the team at Impact Radius!
Impact Radius is transforming how advertisers handle media and performance marketing partnerships. Their natively integrated suite of products enables digital brands and agencies to maximize their return on global ad spend by providing a single trusted view into the consumer journey from ad impression through acquisition — across all devices and channels.
Through the automation of critical marketing workflows, built-in fraud protection and real-time delivery of actionable insights, the platform drives revenue for global companies such as Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Tommy Hilfiger, Getty Images, Shutterstock and Advance Auto Parts. Impact Radius has more than 275 employees across seven offices worldwide.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll engage with marketing leaders from well-known brands and innovative start-ups, helping them understand how Impact Radius can bring new value to their business. You must be comfortable on the phone and an effective public speaker. The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious and have an interest in digital marketing.
What you will do
• Develop, manage and engage with a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in an assigned territory
• Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
• Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for Impact Radius products
• Meet and exceed monthly activity and opportunity goals through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
• Track and manage prospects through Salesforce.com
• Participate in team meetings, networking, tradeshow events and activities to grow the business What you have done
• Bachelor’s Degree (not essential)
• 0-2 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
• Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus Impact Radius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer