We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Tuesday 22 August 2017|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000|
Email Marketing Manager
With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of well known
corporate clients, our client is rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations
in the UK. The exciting news is they’re still growing beyond all expectations.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Email Marketing Manager to join them at their offices in Hampshire.
- As their marketing team has expanded fast, they have created new teams in core areas and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful digital team, driving digital marketing forward at a rapid rate.
- Provide day-to-day marketing support to attract new candidates, clients and aid B2B sales efforts.
- Lead the delivery of various Email marketing campaigns, b2b and b2c audiences.
- Investigate opportunities and provide ideas for new, online campaigns, communications and help develop the overall candidate and client strategy.
- Track and review the performance of campaigns across all channelsAbout
Build relationships with partners and negotiate the best deals for the business.
Maintain a strong awareness of the industry and competitor landscape.
Work with 3rd party vendors and key partners.
Research and keep up to date with developments in digital and the latest tools, share findings and recommendations with the Head of Digital.
Key skills and experience
Previous experience within a similar marketing role, with a focus on email marketing.
Experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing plans to meet company Objectives, often with significant budgets.
Strong relationship and negotiating skills.
Previous experience of working for a successful online business would be an advantage.
Strong management and team building skills.
Be able to use analysis to clearly demonstrate the results from campaigns and identify areas to expand and provide projected results.
Regularly report on the latest and upcoming activities, and the results achieved.
You will work with our clients in house design team to deliver strong creatives.
Experience using affiliates a plus.
Negotiation skills and building supplier relationships.
Extremely organised with a meticulous eye for detail.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
A pro-active outlook and willingness to take the initiative and suggest improvements to current work practices.
Pro-actively able to establish and maintain effective working team relationships within own team and with all
Ability to “make a difference” by liaising with and gaining buy-in from various parties.
Ability to multi-task, handle pressure and work as part of a team
Adapt to a fast paced changing environment
Competitive salary Life Insurance Pension Up to 10%
discounts on Apple products
Free tastecard Perkbox discounts