We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Saturday 14 April 2018|
|Salary:||£Competitive - £Un-capped comms and benefits|
Head of Sales
Our client is one of the UK’s largest online job sites, with over 12 million candidates and 4.3 million unique visitors every month. With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of well-known corporate clients, they are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK. The exciting news is they are still growing beyond all expectations.
• Developing an in-depth understanding of CV-Library’s service and solutions portfolio.
• Executing an effective sales strategy for developing business across London and the South East with client and agency sales teams.
• Understanding the business sufficiently, in order to be able to provide accurate forecasting of sales revenue.
• Managing and supervising the execution of the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, to coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development, negotiating and closing.
• Motivating and directing the London sales team, providing leadership, coaching and training for all sales professionals in sales process, principles and practices.
• Preparing weekly/monthly reports detailing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Developing and nurturing excellent working partnerships with both clients and recruitment advertising agency partners.
• Supporting and taking part in marketing initiatives for the UK market, such as attending roadshows, seminars and exhibitions.
• Liaising closely with the Customer Response Teams, to provide pre and post-sales support and assistance as required.
• Keeping up to date with customer and competitive intelligence.
• Driving key indicators of performance success, including: sales output, financial achievements, coaching managers, development of sales team members.
• Managing a set of select accounts which you will grow and develop.
• Sales and sales team management experience within the job board, advertising or recruitment industries.
• A motivated and focussed leader, who is creative, pragmatic, disciplined and has an enthusiastic attitude.
• A lateral thinker with good analytical and strategic planning skills.
• A strong sales focus on delivery, with an understanding of the significance of sales success and the implementation of process and service frameworks to act as a ‘trusted advisor’ to our customers.
• Someone who drives accountability and responsibility through to their team, and delegates successfully and communicates openly and effectively.
• Must possess passion and drive, and the ability to transmit it to others in the organisation.
• Enjoys the challenge of building new businesses, particularly building the talent and the team.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling teamwork and clear communications.
• First class presentation skills, coaching skills, relationship building skills, and strong analytical skills.
• Strategic market and customer knowledge, having previously sold to customers of all sizes, with a focus on new business development.
• Product/service/solution understanding of the UK’s online recruitment market.
Benefits Include: • 25 day holiday • Private Healthcare insurance plan • Pension Scheme • Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more (Perkbox