We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Saturday 14 April 2018|
|Salary:||££competitive - ££Un-capped comms|
We now have the opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Key Account Manager to help with the continuing expansion of the UK’s fastest growing job board.
This is an exciting position to service and grow our relationships with large corporate customers. As part of the senior sales team based in our London office, you will be driving new business revenues and relationships from some of the largest companies in the UK.
The responsibility of the Key Account Manager is to consistently win new and retain accounts with ‘blue chip’ companies ensuring a high level of service is given to all customers, whilst meeting business requirements.
• Generating and developing new business; targeting ‘blue chip’ companies and growing the account base
• Managing and increasing sales by maintaining and developing customer accounts
• Continually maximizing profit through effective account management
• Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level
• Forecasting future sales and buying patterns for key accounts
• Compile and present internally monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Keeping the management team informed of any significant developments with key customers
• Presenting to high level clients throughout the UK
• Providing an excellent level of service to all customers
Knowledge and Experience:
• Strong sales and negotiation experience from a job board or advertising sales background
• New business experience with a proven track record of generating and closing high value deals
• Ability to negotiate with key decision makers
• Strong presentation skills with proven experience presenting to key decision makers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills •
Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently
• Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities
• Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI’s.
• Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style
Benefits Include: • Competitive basic salary • Fantastic commission structure which is paid monthly • Life assurance • Pension • Perkbox discounts Location This role will be based at our new V