We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Monday 14 May 2018|
|Salary:||£Competitive base salary - £high level un-capped commission structure|
Main purpose of position:
Our clients rely on data and services for all aspects of media measurement, monitoring and selection. At Kantar Media we provide the most comprehensive and accurate intelligence on media consumption, performance and value.
We deliver best in class data and services to help our clients drive communications strategies efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for winning new business to come and join a winning team offering a market leading SaaS product within the PR and communications space.
The aim of the post is to achieve monthly revenue targets through a targeted, high energy approach, primarily by phone and where necessary face to face meetings. This is a full 360 SaaS sales role that will involve a solid understanding of prospective clients and their requirements, identifying pain points through great questioning, and the ability to talk confidently and competently about our Yellow News service.
- To consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- To consistently achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- To maintain and grow an effective pipeline of relevant prospective clients within your given territory which you will own
- To provide accurate financial forecasts at all times
- To perform a full 360 sales cycle, from prospecting clients, opening opportunities, demoing our Yellow News suite of services to closing the sale.
Through the sales cycle:
- To be an expert relationship builder, negotiator and closer.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the Yellow News service and wider KM business in order to provide an effective solution for prospective clients.
- To establish prospective client requirements in the context of their PR communications and other objectives.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships during the sales process, maintaining regular, pertinent and helpful contact with the prospect throughout the process.
- To provide expert advice and guidance to the prospective client on related subjects such as copyright law
- To formulate clear and compelling proposals detailing the Yellow News service whilst managing the client’s expectations.
- To provide a high quality handover to Client Services.
What we are looking for:
- A superstar sales person with proven track record (at least 12 months) in telephone lead generation and selling in a consultative B2B sales environment. Knowledge and experience of selling SaaS is advantageous but not essential.
- A team player who has integrity, complete accountability and willing to go the extra mile in every aspect of their job.
- An individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills (previous experience of writing tenders is advantageous)
- A person with the ability to ask intelligent, informed questions to fully establish a prospective clients requirements.
- Someone who can demonstrable a record of effective relationship building both over the phone and face to face.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills (Experience of using Salesforce advantageous)
- Highest level of interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication abilities, oral, written and face-to-face
- Ability to stay calm and maintain friendly rapport under pressured conditions
- Tenaciousness in developing opportunities, and resilience to demanding client expectation
- Manage communication of Yellow News information and service updates to prospective clients.
- Work closely with client service and support staff.
- Prepare effectively for calls and meetings.
- Maintain high levels of commercial awareness in order to achieve the best possible financial outcome.
- Input and maintain accurate Salesforce data at all times
What we are offering
- A competitive base salary
- An excellent and completely uncapped commission package
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly sales incentives
- 20 days paid holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Incentive schemes such as cycle to work, child care voucher and concessionary gym memberships
- The opportunity to join a winning team which is part of the fastest growing business within Kantar Media