We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Tuesday 13 February 2018|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25,000 + un-capped commission|
Looking to break into software sales?
Our client provides UK marketers with an unrivalled combination; the powerful, data-driven Pure360 Marketing Suite and an industry-leading Maturity Model, focussed on accelerating customer results across email, mobile, web and social.
The role of Senior Sales Development Representative is all about approaching target businesses with a strong value proposition, using a multi-channel approach & developing relationships through in-depth questioning to understand their business goals & marketing strategies, continuing to nurture and evolve that relationship until they are in a buying cycle.
We are looking for candidates who are tenacious, coachable, competitive and have a strong desire to succeed and progress in a fast paced SaaS technology environment.
There is a clear path to the Sales team based on success.
Responsibilities and key duties:
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and work in partnership with Marketing & Senior Sales Executives to win new brands & Agencies
- Proactively meet & exceed monthly targets to ensure company revenue targets are met
- Develop a high level of industry knowledge & scalable sales skills
- Qualify outbound opportunities to build & maintain a strong pipeline with in-depth accuracy & timeframes
- Update CRM consistently & accurately
- Be confident in talking to key stakeholders & understand the importance of deal qualification
- Be passionate about technology and how it can help businesses achieve their goals
- Have strong communication, rapport building & listening skills
- Be ambitious, autonomous and have a real drive for success
- Understand the importance of being a team player with ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Highly competitive salary and commission package
- Quarterly Sales Kick off’s (SKO)
- Three-week sales and technology training
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Clear career progression
- Range of company perks & benefits