We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Monday 18 December 2017|
|Salary:||£19000 - £35000|
|Hours:||+ car allwance on some vacancies, commission and benefits including discounted gym membership|
Our client is a leading B2B media business based in Crawley providing insight, data and news to the Food & Drink world through market leading magazines, websites, exhibitions, conferences and a variety of other mediums.
With over 2.8 million readers of their material and a global presence they are market leaders in a business that was built on providing information to allows companies to start ahead of the curve and make informed business decisions.
- Developing a consultative relationship with clients for sustainable revenue growth
- Implementing innovative digital campaigns & driving digital revenue growth
- Build revenue from existing and new clients to exceed targets
- Represent the brand values Progressive, Passionate, Responsible & Trusted
- Manage accounts, generate new business
- Sell digital, print and event F2F sponsorship to exceed team revenue targets
- Produce and manage cross media solutions
- Exploring and maximising social media platforms
- Ensure accuracy of all advertising and inventory bookings
- Develop market & competitor knowledge
- Fulfil sales standards of meeting and call levels
- Attend UK and overseas exhibitions when required
- Work in close liaison with all departments and support teams
- Maintaining good collaborative working relationships Global teams
They offer a great working environment, competitive base salaries, commission and benefits working from their newly refurbished offices which are very accessible by train or by car.
Get in touch to find out more.