We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Monday 31 July 2017|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £40,000 + Car allowance, home office, benefits and uncapped commission structure|
Hi Street Digital Media are genuinely driving the future of digital media opportunities for FMCG brands, with their media screens placed at point of purchase. This provides an instantly recognisable ROI for our advertisers, along with distribution and compliance solutions, which has given the market a brand new marketing vehicle far superior to other opportunities. Supported by shopper marketing analytics, retailer sales data and comprehensive research, we have the complete package and can demonstrate the effectiveness of our service with hard facts.
HSDM has enjoyed enormous growth and investment over the last 12 months and now require a superb sales person to drive further growth and meet their realistic profit targets.
- Developing sales with existing customers as well as generating new business
- Growing a UK wide customer base
- Engage with industry professionals to showcase products and value of proposition
The food and drink industry is an exciting place to be, where innovation and product development are priorities and successful brand marketing is essential. Therefore you must possess the following:
- Proven track record in media sales, preferably with experience of OOH but not essential
- Previous experience selling into the FMCG sector an advantage
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Developed presentation skills
- Ability to be creative under pressure
Whilst HSDM is still a relatively young company, they have already recruited some of the very best talent in the industry and experts in their fields, ranging from digital media and shopper marketing to retail operations and FMCG advertising. Will you be the next to join this exceptional team and reap the rewards?