We could help you find real employment and real opportunities
|Posted:||Saturday 14 April 2018|
|Salary:||£Competitive base - £Un-capped comms|
Our client is one of the UK’s largest online job sites, with over 11.6 million candidates and 4.3 million unique visitors every month.
With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and a healthy mix of well-known corporate clients, they are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK. The exciting news is we’re still growing beyond all expectations.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic, new business Senior Sales Executive to join our London office.
• Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities.
• Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers.
• Managing new clients to grow, upsell and renew accounts.
• Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge.
• Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services.
• Creating quotes based on client requirements.
• Consistently achieving monthly targets.
Qualities and experience:
• Experience within a new business sales role.
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills with clients at all levels.
• A proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
• Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Passion for selling and motivated by achieving results.
• Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be positive and driven individual, with the tenacity and target-driven attitude of a successful sales person.
Benefits • Competitive basic salary. • Fantastic commission structure which is paid monthly. • Life insurance. • Pension.
Location This role will be based at their new Vauxhall office at Vox Studios, London, just a 2 minute walk away from Vauxhall tube station.